Video: Jennifer Hudson - 'I Can't Describe'

Jennifer Hudson : I Can't Describe (Video) photo jennifer-slider.jpg

R&B songstress Jennifer Hudson shows off her body in a way that she never has before in the newly-released video for "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)", which was produced by Pharrell Williams and features rapper T.I..

In the video, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman dazzles in a black and red number surrounded by male dancers as she embraces an old-school sound that she has revealed will be featured on her upcoming third album. Watch the video beneath:


You have read this article2014 Videos / Jennifer Hudson / T.I. with the title Video: Jennifer Hudson - 'I Can't Describe'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2014/01/video-jennifer-hudson-can-describe.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, January 25, 2014

Comments "Video: Jennifer Hudson - 'I Can't Describe'"

Post a Comment