Ashanti Talks Single Life On 'Bethenny'

Ashanti : Bethenny (November 2013) photo ashanti1-570x408.gif

Grammy Award-winning star Ashanti made an appearance on Friday's episode of 'Bethenny', where she dished on her upcoming television film 'Christmas in the City', her new single "I Got It", and embracing her life as a single woman.

"I am happy because there is so much going on and now I can focus on what I need to focus on which is my career, my music and speaking to women very powerfully," the beauty reveals. "[Relationships are] a distraction. It's kind of a distraction because it's like, 'Where are you? What time are you coming home?' Alright, but I have to go to studio. Okay, but I'm going to. You know what I mean?" Watch their girl talk beneath:
You have read this articleAshanti with the title Ashanti Talks Single Life On 'Bethenny'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/11/ashanti-talks-single-life-on.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, November 24, 2013

Comments "Ashanti Talks Single Life On 'Bethenny'"

Post a Comment