New Music: Ashanti Feat. Rick Ross - 'I Got It'

Ashanti : I Got It (Single Cover) photo igotit.jpg

R&B songstress Ashanti continues her bid for independent success and boasts about her accolades on the newly-released single, "I Got It", which is now being billed as the official first single from her serially-delayed 'BraveHeart' album.

Produced by L.T. Hutton ("The Way That I Love You") and featuring rapper Rick Ross, the seductive single, which is currently available on iTunes, sees the beauty ride the hypnotic beat with undeniable ease. Take a listen to the track and sound off beneath:

You have read this articleAshanti / Rick Ross with the title New Music: Ashanti Feat. Rick Ross - 'I Got It'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-music-ashanti-feat-rick-ross-got-it.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Comments "New Music: Ashanti Feat. Rick Ross - 'I Got It'"

Post a Comment