Gabrielle Union Radiates On 'Essence' Cover

 photo GabrielleUnion-ESSENCE.jpg

Showing off her thousand-watt smile and flawless skin, actress Gabrielle Union fronts the December 2013 issue of Essence magazine, where she dishes on her mean girl past, her new 'Being Mary Jane' sereis and losing out on 'Scandal'.

"Going in for Scandal, Shonda [Rhimes] empowered every Black woman who came through her door," the 41-year-old beauty admitted. "Even if I don’t get the next job, or the next five jobs, I don’t want to be treated less than how Shonda treated me."

"I was one of the last five or ten to audition…when Kerry got it, I congratulated her. Now after each episode, I’m leading the charge, like Gladiators, stand up! I’m obsessed with the show." The newest issue of the publication will hit newsstands on November 8th.

You have read this articleEssence (Magazine) / Gabrielle Union with the title Gabrielle Union Radiates On 'Essence' Cover. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/11/gabrielle-union-radiates-on-cover.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, November 3, 2013

Comments "Gabrielle Union Radiates On 'Essence' Cover"

Post a Comment