Lady GaGa Stuns On 'Glamour' Magazine

Lady GaGa : Glamour (December 2013) photo BXxKFyWIYAAvg81.jpg

Looking better than ever, Lady GaGa appears on the December 2013 cover of Glamour magazine, where she is honored and named as one of the publication's Women of the Year for helping to make the world a more tolerate place.

In the interview, which was conducted by Andy Cohen, the pop superstar dishes on whether she considers herself beautiful, how she feels about her predecessor Madonna, her confidence and her artistry. Read excerpts from her chat beneath:

On If She Considers Herself Beautiful:
"Not conventionally beautiful. If there was some sort of mathematical equation for beauty, I don’t know if I would be the algorithm. I’ve always been OK with that. I’m not a supermodel. That’s not what I do. What I do is music. I want my fans to feel the way I do, to know what they have to offer is just as important, more important, than what’s happening on the outside."

On Madonna:
"Who's to say I'm anything like her at all? Who's to say that my ambitions are even the same as hers? Who's to say I'm not an entirely different person? Because I am. You have to understand, I was a waitress five years ago."

On Being Confident:
"I'm confident in who I am. I've come to a place in my life where I've accepted things that are me, as opposed to feeling pressure to explain myself to people around me. That's just the way I've always tried to be. It didn't change when I became a star."

On Her Artistry:
"An artist is the only thing I want to be. I only want my freedom and my creativity. It's all that I live for. I reject the idea that I have to take all [the costumers and makeup] off to be f***ing authentic."

Lady GaGa : Glamour (December 2013) photo nu24.jpg   Lady GaGa : Glamour (December 2013) photo m4n4.jpg   Lady GaGa : Glamour (December 2013) photo 93rc.jpg   Lady GaGa : Glamour (December 2013) photo s7yr.jpg
You have read this articleGlamour (Magazine) / Lady Gaga with the title Lady GaGa Stuns On 'Glamour' Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/11/lady-gaga-stuns-on-magazine.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, November 2, 2013

Comments "Lady GaGa Stuns On 'Glamour' Magazine"

Post a Comment