Miley Cyrus Goes Topless For 'Rolling Stone'

Miley Cyrus : Rolling Stone ( photo cyrus28f-3-web.jpg

Thanks to her controversial antics, Miley Cyrus is on top of the world and on top of the charts, and judging from her new topless cover for Rolling Stone, the newly-single 20-year-old has no plans to decrease her shock value anytime soon.

In the new issue, the 'Wrecking Ball' star dishes on her performance at the 2013 MTV VMAs, why she believes weed is the best drug on earth, her much-seen tongue, relationships and her forthcoming studio album, 'Bangerz'. Read excerpts beneath:

On Her VMA Performance:
I know what I'm doing. I know I'm shocking you. When I'm dressed in that teddy bear thing, I think that's funny. I was saying yesterday, I had this obsession about this character that's like an adult baby. Like if you see a baby do something like that it's so warped and weird, but there's something creepily hot about it. So when I'm in that teddy bear suit, I'm like a creepy, sexy baby. But I forget that it's, like, people in Kansas watching the show. That people sit their kid in front of the TV and are like, "Oh, an awards show! Let's watch."

On Drugs:
I think weed is the best drug on earth. One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon. Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And molly, too. Those are happy drugs – social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You're out in the open. You're not in a bathroom. I really don't like coke. It's so gross and so dark. It's like what are you, from the Nineties? Ew.

On Her Much-Seen Tongue:
I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures. It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it, like, "Put your tongue out!" It's just easier that way. Taking pictures is so embarrassing. But there's also something about it that I think is cool. Every other girl is so serious – like, this is my moment on the red carpet, I'm in my ball gown, looking pretty. There's something empowering about what I'm doing right now. Especially having "short hair don't care." I think it's empowering for girls. Because there's not one thing that defines what beauty is.

On Relationships:
It's all a back-and-forth. Like, when my parents are good, they're good, and when they're not, they're not, but they always get themselves back on track. They never put pressure on themselves. And I think that's a better way to be. That's how they've gotten themselves through everything they've been through. The best thing my parents ever taught me is that you don't have to be attached at the fucking hip. You don't have to be holding hands all the fucking time. Like my dad can go chill in Nashville for a while, and my mom can stay in L.A., but they're still walking side by side. And as long as you're on the same path, one can go a little ahead, and one can be a little behind.

On Her Upcoming Album, Bangerz:
It's coming out soon, so right now I'm listening to it 20,000 times to make sure it's perfect. I have to make sure every detail is perfect. There are albums that people still are listening to, like Michael Jackson's Bad, because it's so fucking dope. I want people to listen to my album like that. There's a line Ludacris says on my album that goes, "If I die before my time, at least I'll still be living through my music." That's something I've said over and over again. Like, I have one Pixies record that is a time for me – from the time I was 16 until I was 18, the Pixies is all I listened to. And I'm going to be that artist to so many people, so I want to make sure my record is the best it can be. I'm trying to set a new standard for pop music. So it has to live up.

You have read this articleMiley Cyrus with the title Miley Cyrus Goes Topless For 'Rolling Stone'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/09/miley-cyrus-goes-topless-for-stone.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, September 28, 2013

Comments "Miley Cyrus Goes Topless For 'Rolling Stone'"

Post a Comment