Video: R. Kelly featuring 2 Chainz - 'My Story'

R. Kelly : My Story (Video) photo Sans-titre-1110-620x352.jpg

R&B veteran R. Kelly is behind some of the genre's most iconic songs of the 1990s, but since the release of his 'Chocolate Factory' album in 2003, the crooner has been off his game, a trend that seems destined to continue with his latest release.

"My Story", the first release from his forthcoming studio album 'Black Panties', sees the combining the god-awful song with a video that is even worse, especially considering he is a 46-year-old man. Watch the official music video for the single beneath:

You have read this article2 Chainz / 2013 Videos / R. Kelly with the title Video: R. Kelly featuring 2 Chainz - 'My Story'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/09/video-r-kelly-featuring-2-chainz-story.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, September 2, 2013

Comments "Video: R. Kelly featuring 2 Chainz - 'My Story'"

Post a Comment