Video: Ariana Grande - 'Baby I'

Ariana Grande : Baby I (Video) photo ariana_baby_i6.jpg

Just as her debut album, 'Yours Truly', prepares to skyrocket to the top of the Billboard 200, Ariana Grande takes you on a tame ride back to the nineties in the video for "Baby I", the official second single lifted from the newly-released set.

The video sees 20-year-old powerhouse, who is often compared to Mariah Carey and seems to have about as much of a personality and rhythm as the icon, twirling in the streets in high-waist shorts and attending a tamed party. Watch the video beneath:

You have read this article2013 Videos / Ariana Grande with the title Video: Ariana Grande - 'Baby I'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/09/video-ariana-grande-i.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Comments "Video: Ariana Grande - 'Baby I'"

Post a Comment