Video: Ciara Featuring Nicki Minaj - 'I'm Out'

Ciara : I'm Out (Single Cover) photo Ciara-Im-Out-2013-1500x1500.png

Before she hits the stage at the 2013 BET Awards, Ciara stopped by the pre-show to premiere her brand new video for "I'm Out", the Nicki Minaj-assisted single from her self-titled album, which is slated to hit stores on July 9th.

Speaking of the Hannah Lux Davis-directed video, the singer says: "It's a lot of fun, we're going in representing for the ladies, definitely a lot of dancing, it's just also us having cool girls time, just having fun". Watch the newly-released video beneath:

You have read this article2013 Videos / Ciara / Nicki Minaj with the title Video: Ciara Featuring Nicki Minaj - 'I'm Out'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/06/video-ciara-featuring-nicki-minaj-out.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, June 30, 2013

Comments "Video: Ciara Featuring Nicki Minaj - 'I'm Out'"

Post a Comment