Video: Fifth Harmony - 'Me & My Girls'

Fifth Harmony : Me & My Girls (Single Cover) photo Fifth-Harmony-Me-and-My-Girls-2013-1200x1200.png

Girls just want to have fun! That seems to be the consensus for Fifth Harmony in their vibrant new video for "Me & My Girls", which is equipped with traditional sleepover activities including board games, girl talk and of course, some dancing.

The song, which name checks Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and One Direction, is set to be featured on their forthcoming debut album, which will be released later this year, and follows their debut single, "Miss Movin' On". Watch beneath:

You have read this article2013 Videos / Fifth Harmony with the title Video: Fifth Harmony - 'Me & My Girls'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/08/video-fifth-harmony-my-girls.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, August 25, 2013

Comments "Video: Fifth Harmony - 'Me & My Girls'"

Post a Comment