Jessie J Unwraps 'Alive' Album Cover

Jessie J : Alive (Album Cover) photo jessie-j-alive-album-cover.png

Despite her singles ("Wild" and "It's My Party") not being welcomed by radio outlets, Jessie J is sticking to her plans to release her sophomore album, 'Alive', on September 24th and has released the official album cover for the forthcoming set.

Speaking on the disc's title, she says: "You will see the title and you'll the see the picture and you'll see the album cover and I think it's summed up in one word, in one picture. It really represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life."

Watch the official video for "Wild", featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal, beneath:

You have read this articleAlbum Cover / Jessie J with the title Jessie J Unwraps 'Alive' Album Cover. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/08/jessie-j-unwraps-album-cover.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, August 18, 2013

Comments "Jessie J Unwraps 'Alive' Album Cover"

Post a Comment