New Music: Jessie J - 'It's My Party'

Jessie J : It's My Party (Video) photo jessie-j-its-my-party-620x620.jpg

After her urban-laced lead single, "Wild", failed to make a big mark, Jessie J return to Top 40 territory with "It's My Party", the second single lifted from her forthcoming sophomore album, which is scheduled to arrive later this year.

Produced by Max Martin and Shellback, the single is definitely catchy and features some big vocals from the leggy songstress. That said, it is feels like she is playing it safe. Listen to the single, which premiered earlier today (August 5th) in the U.K., beneath:

You have read this articleJessie J with the title New Music: Jessie J - 'It's My Party'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/08/new-music-jessie-j-my-party.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, August 5, 2013

Comments "New Music: Jessie J - 'It's My Party'"

Post a Comment