Video: Jessie J - 'It's My Party'

Jessie J : Its My Party (Video) photo JJ_Itsmyparty_video.png

Shortly after releasing her brand new single, "It's My Party", to less than stellar reviews, Jessie J premiered the single's accompanying video for your viewing pleasure.

Produced by Max Martin and Shellback, the single serves as the second release from her sophomore studio album, which is slated to be released later this fall, and the video was directed by Emil Nava. Watch the official music video for the new single beneath:

You have read this article2013 Videos / Jessie J with the title Video: Jessie J - 'It's My Party'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/08/video-jessie-j-my-party.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, August 12, 2013

Comments "Video: Jessie J - 'It's My Party'"

Post a Comment