Jessie J Reveals Features For New 'Alive' Album

Jessie J : Alive (Album Cover) photo jessie-j-alive-album-cover.png

Jessie J continues to move forth with the release of her sophomore album, 'Alive', by unveiling the official track listing for the set, which will feature guest appearances from Brandy, Robin Thicke, Big Sean, Becky G and more.

Preceded by the under-performing singles, "Wild" and "It's My Party", the set will arrive on September 24th and she says the title of the album "represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life." Peep the track list for the album beneath:

Official 'Alive' Track List

01. It's My Party
02. Thunder
03. Square One
04. Sexy Lady
05. Harder We Fall
06. Breath
07. I Miss Her
08. Daydreamin'
09. Excuse My Rude (featuring Becky G)
10. Wild (featuring Dizzee Rascal & Big Sean)
11. Gold
12. Conquer the World (featuring Brandy)
13. Alive

Watch the official clip for "Wild", featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal, beneath:

You have read this articleJessie J / Track List with the title Jessie J Reveals Features For New 'Alive' Album . You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/08/jessie-j-reveals-features-for-new-album.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, August 25, 2013

Comments "Jessie J Reveals Features For New 'Alive' Album "

Post a Comment