Luke Bryans Crashes 'The Today Show'

 photo luke-bryan-nbc-today-show-650-430.jpg

With his new studio album, 'Crash My Party', on track to top the Billboard 200 with the third-largest sales week of the year, Luke Bryan crashed 'The Today Show' in Rockefeller Plaza on Friday, August 16th for a rousing four-song set.

The reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year performed his chart-topping singles "Crash My Party", "Country Girl (Shake It For Me" and "Drunk On You", as well as, his brand new single, "That's My Kind of Night". Watch his performances beneath:

"Crash My Party"

"That's My Kind of Night"

"Country Girl (Shake It For Me)"

"Drunk On You"

You have read this article2013 Performances / Luke Bryan with the title Luke Bryans Crashes 'The Today Show'. You can bookmark this page URL http://stuartsandford.blogspot.com/2013/08/luke-bryans-crashes-today-show.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, August 18, 2013

Comments "Luke Bryans Crashes 'The Today Show'"

Post a Comment